Friday 25 March 2011

A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words

Evening everyone.

Apologies for the lack of bloggage over the last week. Tiredness, work-stress and apathy have all played a part. To make up for this fact, I thought I'd give you a treat. Instead of using words to describe my week / current life-situation, I thought I'd use the power of art, or rather, memes.

I've given the name of each meme next to it, so that if you're unaware of it, it will hopefully make some sort of sense. The following are thoughts / actions which have happened to me over the last week:

Socially Awkward Penguin

Family Tech Support Guy

Socially Awesome Penguin

Joseph Ducreux

Pissed-ff Obama

F*YeahHappyKitteh

Hipster Kitteh

Philosoraptor

Business Cat

Art Student Owl

Inception Meme

Insanity Wolf

Foul Bachelor Frog

Y U NO...?

Forever Alone

Paranoid Parrot

Advice Dog



If any of this makes any sense to you, we either share the same sense of humour and/or you've spent too much time on the internet. Can't be bothered to write anything pretentious or douche-baggish here. Have a great weekend everyone.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment